Shipping & Returns
19 & Over
You must be over the age of 19 to purchase wine from the Averill Creek Vineyard website. Upon any delivery of wine, our carrier will request proof of age and a signature of an adult over the age of 19. Failure to be present for delivery or to provide proper proof of age will result in a cancellation and return of your order.
Shipping & Sales
Please contact our winery should you require further details about our shipping and sales policy, at email@example.com.
- Due to international customs and duty regulations, we regret that we cannot ship wine outside of Canada at this time.
- We can not ship to post office boxes.
- Sales are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to availability.
- The carrier will only deliver on business days. Monday through Friday, and cannot deliver on weekends or Canadian statutory holidays.
- Shipping and handling charges are not included in the prices shown for bottles of wine.
- All non-wine items are subject to applicable taxes with the exception of Gift Certificates.
- Averill Creek Vineyard's wine is shipped in half-cases (6 bottles - minimum order) or in full-case (12 bottles) multiples.
Lost Or Damaged Orders
It is the primary intent of this policy to protect our customers against any loss during shipment brought about by Averill Creek Vineyard, its employees or those entrusted to deliver our products. If a purchased product is mailed or shipped and is lost in transit, Averill Creek Vineyard will replace the product on completion of a trace. If the product is no longer available, or if the purchaser requests, Averill Creek will refund the full amount paid.
For mailed or shipped orders, a full refund will be given for any bottles broken in transit, as Averill Creel Vineyard takes full responsibility for safe packaging. Claims should be made within one week of receipt of product. If the purchaser prefers, Averill Creek Vineyard will replace such product at no cost, providing that it is still available.
Averill Creek Vineyard strives to produce quality wines for its customers. Wine quality can sometimes be subject and dependent on conditions out of our control. If a wine is believed to be "unacceptable," Averill Creek Vineyard may offer replacement or refund after our own chemical and sensory analysis supports that opinion and if all of the following conditions are met:
- The bottle purchase was within the previous year in British Columbia and not shipped out of province.
- The wine was never subjected to temperature extremes (below minus 2'C or above 25'C).
- Averill Creek Vineyard is notified by phone or email within 24 hours of the bottle being opened. See the Contact Us page for address, phone and email information.
- No more than 25% of the content has been consumed.
- The bottle is resealed with a suitable closure such, packed in a box with appropriate material to prevent breakage, and returned via Expedited Parcel Post within 2 days of opening, along with proof of purchase and name, address and phone number of the purchaser.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping back the wine(s).